Tracy's Tasty Tips & Treats

Monday, April 27, 2015

Detox Smoothie [Tracy's Tips n Treats]

Now that you have eliminated those toxic people from your life, let's eliminate those toxic chemicals from your body! Try this Detox Smoothie to help give your more energy, less weight, clear thinking and better mood!



Tracy’s Total Wellness Super Smoothie




What you need:

1. Blender

2. Cacao Powder (I recommend Navitas)*

3. Gogi Berry Powder (I recommend Navitas)*

4. Maca Powder (I recommend Navitas)*

5. Chlorella Powder*

6. Plant based Protein Powder with Fiber*
(I recommend Nutiva Hemp Protein Hi Fiber)
7. Frozen fruit (I recommend blueberries)

8. Non-dairy Milk (I recommend either Coconut, or Almond without "Carrageenan" in it)

9. Optional: For an extra kick add some 100% Cranberry Juice (I recommend Knudsen Cranberry Juice)

*For an easier travel powder I recommend Vega One all in one powder. It has a lot of the nutrients that these powders have, but a bit easier to travel with.



Preparation:

1. Add 1 cup frozen fruit

2. Add 1 cup milk

3. Optional Add ¼ cup cranberry juice

4. Add one scoop of protein powder

5. Add 1 teaspoon of Caco, Gogi, and Maca powders

6. Add recommend dose of chlorella powder.

7. Blend and enjoy!


(Picture: feedingaudrey.com) 



Get Updated on each blog post (share with friends):

http://forms.aweber.com/form/60/1364278160.htm




Stressed Out & Running on Empty? WANT MORE ENERGY, GET HAPPIER & KICK BAD FOOD HABITS?
 --> Get Your FREE Breakthrough Session at: www.tracystotalwellness.com




FREE Super Health, Super You NEWSLETTER

Facebook: "Like" my page Tracy's Total Wellness


Twitter: Trickard03

Pinterest: Tracy's Total Wellness


No comments:

Post a Comment